Associate Broker, Manager CBH Allentown
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
Manager, Allentown Branch and VP Business Development
Manager of the Year 2013, Most Improved Office 2014 and Relocation Award 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
Tricia began her real estate career in 1978 with Applewood Construction, Fogelsville, PA and later affiliated with Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate, Allentown, PA where she was a Top Producer for many years. Relocated to Hilton Head Island, SC where she joined Charter 1 Realty and Marketing as a Realtor. Tricia and her husband moved to New Haven, CT where she was the Manager of Corporate Services and Relocation Director of the Beazley Company Realtors with 22 offices and 500 agents. Receiving her Connecticut Broker’s license, Tricia joined Weichert Regional Properties as Manager and VP Business Development where she assisted with two start-up offices in Hamden and New Haven. Tricia was the Manager of their Orange office with 60 agents. Returning to the Lehigh Valley in 2012, Tricia is the Manager of the Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate Allentown Office and is the VP of Business Development/Relocation Department.
• GRI (Graduate, Real Estate Institute)
• CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
• ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative
• Relocation Certified Specialist
• Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
• USAA Movers Advantage Certified
• Coldwell Banker’s Exceptional Properties “Preview” Certified
• Pennsylvania Association of Realtors Lifetime Achievement Award
• Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Award
• Elected to the Greater New Haven Association of Realtors Board of Directors for three terms.
• Member of The First Presbyterian Church, Allentown, PA
• Women’s 5-K Classic for Breast Cancer, Allentown, PA
Married, one daughter and 2 grandchildren